QPV600SS Terrazzo Tile machine (thin and large plate)
|Model ||QPV600SS |
|Main pressure ||6000KN |
|Main cylinder maximum pressure ||21MPa |
|Hydrostatic forming ||Vibration of feeding, wet pressing |
|Product height ||20-30mm |
|Moulding cycle ||30-35s |
|Pallet size ||PVC 1300×730×30mm |
|Product ||Full-body thin PC board 1250×630×(20-30) mm |
Note: Due to different product specifications and equipment configuration required by customers, the above parameters will change accordingly!
QPV600SS is a single-product model, and the demolding form is lower demoulding, which can produce high-quality and large-sized PC sheets with high output. It is suitable for enterprises focusing on thin and large boards to invest in production.
This series of equipment adopts the wet static pressure forming process, and produces various high-quality, large-scale PC slabs and PC curb stone concrete products through 600t large pressing force, upper and lower two-way water filtration, precise distribution, servo cubing and other technologies. The unique process design makes the product performance index comparable to that of natural stone, among which the freeze-thaw resistance is particularly outstanding. After secondary deep processing such as sandblasting and water washing, it can meet various architectural aesthetic requirements.
There are many models of this series of equipment, which can be divided into multi-function machines, curb stone machines, single- and double-layer large-board machines, dry and wet double-layer large-board machines and thin large-board machines according to different production needs.
Main technical features：
1. High product strength: The pressing force is 50% higher than that of the same type of products in the market, and the molding strength of the product is high;
2. High degree of automation: The equipment is controlled by Siemens PLC, which realizes the integration of machine, electricity and hydraulics. It has a high degree of automation and is equipped with a man-machine interface. It has automatic fault diagnosis, remote monitoring and other fully automatic operation procedures;
3. Modular design: better meet customer's personalized customization needs;
4. Reduce production costs: double-layer curbs can be produced, which greatly reduces the production costs of curbs;
5. Fast forming speed: using special upper and lower water filtering system design, fast dehydration and fast forming;
6. The cloth is uniform and fast: Equipped with a vibrating table micro-vibration system, the vibrating cloth is faster and more uniform;
7. Accurate feeder: the quantitative design of feeder is adopted to ensure the same thickness of the blank;
8. Patented positioning and clamping system: accurate positioning, improve mold life;
9. Low noise: wet pressing and forming, low noise;
10. Servo cubing system: soft action, increase the yield of bricks and reduce labor intensity;
11. The equipment is automatically operated by program control, with a high degree of automation.